Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Baby Shower - DIY style!!!



I love the idea of painting. 
I love parties. 
I love baby showers (and other gatherings that are full of "Happy").
I love it when all those things come together!!

Recently I was given the greatest opportunity to host a painting party/baby shower. These 3 wonderful women spent an evening together painting and in the process, art was created for the new baby's room. Using the designs from the nursery bedding, I drew colorful outlines on each blank canvas. We started with the background color first, and those choices were gorgeous!! Then on to the details, and they finished by signing each painting!! The results were fantastic!!! I can't wait to do this again. I can't thank them enough for sharing this wonderful time with me. Thank you again, ladies.

And thanks to https://www.facebook.com/aloeoflewisville for hosting this event!!! 










No comments: