Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow----Stool


What happens when you give your 9 year old nephew a can of spray paint  with the instructions to "go paint something?".... well in my case, the result was a fabulous yellow stool. This old stool was past its prime and needed a facelift. I had every intention of painting it but just couldn't find the time. Of course there are some drips and runs, but every DIYer has to start somewhere. And this was my DIY nephew's second project. His first was  tearing down a wall with a hammer, then removing all the nails. What kid doesn't want to hear his Aunt say... "Hey, take this hammer and tear that wall down."  But that is another thrilling story.  This is his second project and WOW... I love the squash color and it is perfect for holding my seedlings!

Way to go my little DIYer!!!

No comments: