Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Finding Inspiration

I love the internet. I feel like I have this huge library that I can find anything, diy projects, recipes, beautiful makeovers, and more. Way back when, before the internet, my access to DIY projects was limited to my own ideas or to the occasional project featured in a magazine or possibly a pattern from the local fabric store. Today, I have access to a zillion ideas each day and I know that I can complete every single project!!! Ok... maybe not every project, but I can at least attempt a few and daydream about the rest. Who would have thought to use old decanters as light fixtures, or an old screen door as a pantry entry, even old windows to create a greenhouse or a fence. Small or large, the projects are endless and the information is just a few clicks away!!  Enjoy some of my favorites!! Beware, these are addictive!!
Censational Girl - Outdoor Bliss 

Thrifty and chic - Wooden Stump coffee Table

The Shabby Chic Cottage - Check out Transformation Thursday

The Art of Doing Stuff

No comments: